Principles of Reiki
- Just for today i will live the attitude of gratitude
- Just for today i will not worry
- Just for today i will not be angry
- Just for today i will do my work honestly
- Just for today i will show love and respect for every living thing
It is gods love in its purest form
It is completely unconditional
It demands nothing of the giver nor the receiver
It propounds no creed or dogma
It requires no specific belief or in reiki itself
Used in its traditional form, as developed by Dr. Usui system of natural healing, reiki heals the body and emotions, brimging them into balance and promoting health, happiness, prosperity and long life.
How to go about Reiki?
- Look for a right/ traditional master; there are lot of fake master who have made this a profession for money... they will give advertisement in papers etc and make fake claims of curing diseases. Reiki dont claim anything ... it is just the grace of reiki which cures all this
- There are different levels of Reiki - Level 1 & 2 and then if you are interested you can yourself become a master and take a pledge to make other people learn and practice Reiki, who are interested in it
- Level 1 & 2 are both 2 days workshop, where the master will sensitise you with the philosophy of Reiki, different bodies in a human being, chakras in body and trasform Reiki into you by opening chakras. The Reiki transfered to anyone will remain with oneself throughout life
- After 2 days workshop of Level, there is 21 days purification process where one has to spend 3 minutes on all 24 points, starting from Eyes to Root Chakra (that means 72 minutes in all everyday). This process will heal all the body parts and will positively effect your mental, emotional and spiritual being
- If after practicing for 21 days, you feel that you want to continue, you can ask your master for the next Level 2 workshop. After level 2, your powers will increase 4 times and one will be able to practise distance healing (which is not there in level 1, where one can practice only touch healing)
Let me share my personal experience with Reiki. I was sensitized with this practise in my MBA days from one of my junior, Abhijeet Bhagwat. I was always interesting in learing it but coudnt get time and the right master. After i came to Kolkata, i explored about a traditional master here, and was lucky to get in touch with my master - Parul Datta. It was an enriching workshop in my tight schedule here and convinced me to practice Reiki sincerely, 72 minutes a days. It's been 2 weeks now and have seen positive changes in myself.
I would recommend if you people are interested in Reiki, you can contact my motherly master.
5, Lake East, 3rd Road, Santoshpur
Kolkatta - 700075
Contact - 033-24169868, 09831021793
With lots of love and light,
Nitin Kochhar (09831055237)